Сочинение на тему
  Fast food is very popular and saves time for busy working people.  Homever,many experts say that it is not completely healthy.

Nowadays many people are find of fast food. But others consider such products to be harmful for health. And I stick to the second point of view
  So there is no doubles that fast food is a great invention of people. First and foremost it is very delicious. Fast food is famous for it's wonderful baste. That's why all these hamburgers free potato,cola,ice-cream and chicken ralls are so popular among children and teens. One ,are point for is the convemience of fast food. I saves your money and time. Excelent variant  for those case when you are in a hurry. This quality makes fast food very suitable for busy and hardworking people.
  But as for me I believe that fast food isn't so useful especially for our health. Often meals in fast food cafes causes obesiby. Which also can be the reason of heart diseases. As a result you become fatter,less active and can't keep your fit. You won't be able to go in for sport regularly with a sick heart. More ower too weight is a real problem if you choose clothes and it can even break your confidence  of appearance. I really worry about such thing as i'm a girl.
  So in conclusion  I,d like to say that I prefer not to eat fast food products. I'll do it only if it is necessary very much.

То что выделенно красным меняем на свое (  автор сочинения девушка ); )
Любое использование информации, размещённой на сайте, в том числе копирование, распространение, передача третьим лицам, опубликование или иные действия, считающиеся использованием в соответствии со ст. 1270 ГК РФ, без письменного согласия http://seo.eurobb.ru/ (или иного владельца исключительных прав) не допускается за исключением случаев, предусмотренных ГК РФ. К нарушителям применяются все меры, предусмотренные ст. 1301 ГК РФ

При копировании статьи активная ссылка на статью обязательно